|Cognos Express Pricing|
|Compare Cognos Express and Cognos 8|
|Download a Trial of Cognos Express|
|Watch Online Demos of Cognos Express|
Integrated BI and planning for mid-size organisations
IBM Cognos Express delivers the essential reporting, analysis, dashboard, scorecard, planning, budgeting and forecasting capabilities that work-groups and mid size companies need at a price they can afford. Everything is included in a pre-configured solution that is easy to install, easy to use and easy to buy.
Wayne Eckerson, Director of The Data Warehousing Institute said of Cognos Express:
"Instead of just repackaging its enterprise product with a different license model, IBM Cognos has thought long and hard about what mid-market customers need and subsequently created an entirely new end-to-end product designed suit those requirements. IBM Cognos Express borrows IBM and Cognos technologies to deliver a product that is easy to buy, simple to install, easy to use, and easy to maintain.
Cognos Express offers integrated modules for query, reporting, analysis, visualization, dash boarding, and planning. Once installed, the product essentially creates a local data mart (via TM1) behind the scenes. The product supports a maximum of 100 users running a single server."
With Cognos Express, you can equip everyone with the tools to help your organisation outperform – including reports, analysis, statistics, dashboards, what-if analysis, plans, budgets and more.
- Transform insights into action – Assemble relevant business information in a unified workspace with reports and dashboards; analyze it to make fact-based recommendations from the desktop, the web or from within Microsoft Excel; and act on findings with plans and forecasts.
- Enable anytime, anywhere BI – Interact with information and get relevant insights wherever you are, and however you prefer to work. On the web. On mobile devices. Or within a personalised workspace.
- Minimize demands on your IT staff – Provide a flexible, self-contained and scalable solution that takes advantage of your existing IT infrastructure and has the ability to grow.
Cognos Express is part of the Cognos 10 family of products, which enables your organization to start small and expand your BI solution over time to address future needs.
IBM Cognos Express provides mid size companies with consistent, reliable information to answer three critical business questions: How are we doing? Why? and What should we be doing? With insights drawn from answering these questions, managers can make better, faster decisions to drive greater efficiencies, reduce costs and identify new growth opportunities.
For organisations that are beginning to embark or expand on a BI and planning strategy, IBM Cognos Express includes everything needed to get started right away. It offers powerful yet easy-to-use capabilities for both novices and advanced users to encourage broad adoption throughout a company.
To be agile and compete with larger rivals, managers and business users at mid size companies need targeted, timely and accurate information − information that can successfully drive strategic business decisions. BI and planning applications provide this information. They increase visibility into key metrics to improve business processes and decision-making throughout an organization.
Cognos Express is broken into four components that collectively manage:
- CX Reporter: self service reporting and ad hoc query,
- CX Advisor: free form analysis and visualisation,
- CX Xcelerator: excel based planning and business analysis, and
- CX Planner: web based planning, budgeting and rolling forecasting.
Everything is included in a pre-configured solution that is easy to install, easy to use and easy to buy.
Please click here to download a PDF with more information about Cognos Express or contact us now and we will come and talk to you about how you could use Congos Express.
Cognos Express Prices
Please click here for Cognos Express pricing.
Please click here to compare Cognos Express and Cognos 8