Thursday, 11 November 2010 04:47
Reach more users with business intelligence
Empower users across your organization with the business intelligence (BI) they need to make to make effective, fact-based decisions.
Cognos Business Intelligence provides solutions to ensure users have consistent, trusted and relevant BI, when, where and how they need it.
IBM Cognos Mobile
IBM Cognos Mobile extends Cognos Business Intelligence to mobile devices. With its rich client, Cognos Mobile lets users view and fully interact with reports, dashboards, metrics, analysis and other information, all in a secure environment.
- Provide actionable intelligence to users, no matter their location or their connectivity.
- Deliver rich BI content that includes support for prompts and drill-downs on BlackBerry, iPhone and other mobile devices.
- Reduce the burden on IT to redevelop reports for various devices.
- Take full advantage of the mobile network infrastructure — an excellent opportunity for low-cost BI deployment.
IBM Cognos Active Reports
IBM Cognos Active Report is a new report output type that allows professional report authors to create interactive reports for offline or disconnected use.
- Deliver BI to a broad set of users quickly on small to medium data sets.
- No training or authoring skills required to view the interactive report/dashboard.
- Eliminate the need for persistent connectivity for obtaining and viewing key business intelligence data.
- Provide mass deployment of business intelligence economically and easily.
IBM Cognos for Microsoft Office
IBM Cognos for Microsoft® Office extends the value of Cognos Business Intelligence to users who prefer to work with applications such as Microsoft Excel®, Word, and PowerPoint®.
- Present BI information to users in the applications they are familiar with.
- BI data can be accessed and modified from Microsoft Office applications.
- Refreshable content keeps information up-to-date, especially for strategic planning, forecasting and business reporting.
- Keep everyone working from centrally managed data.
IBM Cognos Mashup Service
IBM Cognos Mashup Service exposes content from Cognos Business Intelligence (such as reports, queries, analyses and metrics) as a Web Service. Advanced business users and/or application developers can embed all or parts of this content into other business applications, processes or data visualizations.
- Deliver BI information to users in the context of their day-to-day processes and applications.
- Easily combine internal data with constantly changing external data (such as market data).
- Put a new lens on your existing BI data with different ways to look at BI information.
Last Updated ( Thursday, 29 September 2011 10:15 )